Why Do I Need Coaching?
The people on earth who are the greatest in their particular field all have one thing in common. They focus their attention on what they do best, and they hire professionals to do everything that would get in the way of pursuing their real goal.
This is why everyone from Marshawn Lynch to Bill Gates has a trainer. Having a professional coach in your corner takes the guesswork out of fat loss, and makes it easy to SEE RESULTS QUICKLY.
So whether you’re a pro athlete, a programmer, or a pro Mom, in order to bring the most energy, confidence, and passion to your particular field, it’s imperative that you are in good shape. When this integral piece of your life is out of balance, it’s impossible to be your best in any other area.
Being lean, healthy and strong will make you better at everything else.
I lost 2 inches from my waist, lost body fat , and gained muscle while I continued to lose weight” -Rick B. Age 51
If you’re like most of my clients, you have a life outside of fitness that takes up most of your time and mental energy. You don’t have hours to research the best training program, the most innovative exercises, or the most effective way of eating for energy and fat loss.
That’s where I come in.
As a trainer that has spent his whole life researching, learning, and challenging the status-quo, I can offer you the program that will get you straight to your goals, with no fluff and no injuries.
Nate takes his profession seriously and expects results but also can balance and adapt to his clients. You will be glad you made the investment. -Larry T. Age 49
Why Online Training?
Training online offers a myriad of benefits that are hard to find at a brick and mortar gym.
- Work Out on Your Time
- One of the hardest parts of training in person is trying to constantly make the scheduling work for both parties. Having had a wait list for the last two years, it’s difficult to train with the same client more than 2x per week.
- Training online enables you to train at any gym you like, at any time of day without worrying about scheduling issues.
- With online training, you don’t have to worry about workout length, or filling a full hour. Some sessions will only be 30 minutes, while some will be as long as 75 minutes. Online training is done on your time.
- The Price is Right
- 1 on 1 training with me can cost $80-$100 per hour depending on the time of day.
- 3 different training packages for different lifestyles and needs, from as low as 99.00 per month.
- For less than the price of a fast food meal every day, you can have a personalized exercise program, nutrition counseling, and unlimited email access to your favorite coach.
“Nate took the time to really listen to me and ask questions in order to create a workout specific for me. He also helped modify my diet to compliment my workouts. He is VERY encouraging and supportive, but tough!” -Linda C. Age 53
- Continuous Support
- With a personal trainer, it’s hard to stay in touch for all 168 hours of the week for accountability and support. With online training, I’m always just an email away for some help, guidance or real talk.
- I check in with my clients regularly to keep you motivated and on track, while we fine tune the fitness and nutrition aspects of your programming.
- I maintain a small client base in order to ensure that each of my clients gets my utmost attention and support and experiences long term success.
I’m a trainer, an adventurer, a husband, a client, a student, and an inventor. I have devoted my life to figuring out what works in fitness, and what is a load of shit.
I’ve been training in person and online for the last 8 years. My writing has been featured in sites like TNATION, BreakingMuscle, STACK.COM, and the Personal Trainer Development Center.
I have been certified through some of the industries most prestigious institutions: I am a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer, a NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, an Arizona School of Personal Training(AZSPT) Flexibility Physiologist, A Precision Nutrition Level 1 coach, and a TRX Suspension Trainer instructor.
Beyond any of the acronyms and certifications, I’m the best trainer for you because I care about you as a person. I want you to succeed at your fitness goals, and I wont stop until you’ve seen success.
If I don’t think online training is a good fit for you, I have no problem telling you that. Money has never been a concern in my career, and I’d much rather turn you down than sign you up for a program that’s not right for you.
You’re hiring someone with a deep concern for your whole well-being, and someone who will go the extra mile for you.
Don’t just take my word for it though.
What you can expect:
A fully customized workout program fitted to your goals, lifestyle and time constraints.
In depth nutritional counseling, custom fitted to the method that will work best for your life, whether that’s meal planning, macronutrient calculating, or general guidance.
Consistent email or text support.
With my guidance, and your dedication, you will change the way you look and feel forever.
Access to the N8TS Super-Secret Training Clubhouse forum for questions and motivation.
If you’re ready to find out what Nate can do for you, fill out this form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Best of all, if you are not 100% satisfied with the N8 Training Experience, I offer a complete MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Don’t wait, as spaces are limited!
After graduating high school at 6’4″ and 155lbs, Nate became obsessed with physical culture and the science of muscle and strength. He has always considered his less-than-optimal genetics his greatest gift because they forced him to read, learn, and eventually figure out what it takes to make lasting physical changes. But along with that learning process came injuries. Lots of them. So, Nate then started spending his time talking to physical therapist, chiropractors, massage therapists, and rehab experts before getting his Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification in order to help his clients avoid the issues he went through while chasing results.
Now Nate spends his time coaching clients online and writing on his blog, N8 Training Systems. His passion is dispelling the myths and confusion surrounding health and fitness, through science, sarcasm, and badly photo-shopped pictures.
Nate has an old-school strength-first philosophy that he applies to himself and his clients, and he believes that getting stronger mentally and physically will cause a trickle-down effect into the rest of your life that will provide unbelievable benefits. Nate is a husband, coach, writer, self-proclaimed bio-hacker, and adventurer, and he just left his dream job to move to Panama. He lives the phrase, “Actions, not words.”